Field Player & Goalkeeper Soccer Camp
July 21-24, 2019, at Ohio Northern University
Polar Bear Soccer Camps will give your field player or goalkeeper high level instruction
SPECIFIC GOALKEEPER TRAINING – OVER 4 HOURS A DAY OF GOALKEEPER TRAINING
ADVANCED TRAINING FOR ALL FIELD PLAYERS!
Registration for this camp fills so quickly that we have expanded our capacity and added more coaches to keep your child’s experience personalized and fun! Even with the expanded registration we expect to hit capacity so register early to guarantee your player’s spot!
What People Are Saying: “This is the 4th year our daughter has participated in Polar Bear Camps. Kudos to all the coaches and assistants that made this the funnest camp yet! There are so many benefits to being a camper, playing with her teammates each session was great but even more valuable is socializing outside the sessions. When you have fun during downtime it makes playing on the field together that much more enjoyable! Looking forward to a great year! Thanks again to all of the ONU Polar Bear staff!
2019 Camp Information:
When: July 21-24, 2019
Who: Boys and Girls ages 7-16
Led by Award Winning Ohio Northern University Coaches and Players, All Campers will receive:
- Position Specific Training – Improving the skills they use most
- Staying in Air-Conditioned Rooms
- Fun and Safe Soccer Environment
- Professional Instruction – all instructors are college coaches, high school coaches, or college soccer players and have passed the Polar Bear Soccer Camps coaching school
- Free ONU Soccer shirt
- Gatorade at the fields for every session and game
The cost for this 4-day, 3-night camp is only $375 if you register by May 1st! (After May 1st, it’s $425).
Discounts Available for: Commuters, Multiple Family Members attending, partnerships with Youth Soccer Organizations. Please email us at email@example.com for more information on discounts that are available.
Camper Fee includes everything listed above as well as:
- Lodging in newly renovated Air Conditioned Residence Hall
- Meals in the newly renovated Ohio Northern University cafeteria
- Professional Coaching and Supervision
- An unforgettable summer camp experience and proven soccer development
A typical day will include the following during the on field training sessions:
- Warm-up/Stretching/Preview the Day
- Individual Skills (Ball Control) – The Polar Bear Way
- Daily Skill Instruction using Fun Games and Drills
- Daily Tactical Skill Instruction using Fun Games and Drills
- Team Games and Review the Day
We Guarantee that our Residential Camps Will:
- Be conducted in superior facilities by experienced, professional staff
- Provide an environment to push each player to the “next level”
- Expose players to college coaches and players and advanced soccer skills
- Give your child a summer experience they will remember forever
Campers will be housed in the AIR CONDITIONED college residence halls (two campers to a room). Three person rooms will NOT be available. Instruction and games will be conducted at the Ohio Northern University soccer fields (which include 6 full size soccer fields and 2 state-of-the-art turf fields).
Readily available. Lima Memorial and Bluffton Hospital are each only 15 minutes from campus. A First Aid Responder will be on location during all of the field sessions.
A list of what to bring as well as directions to Ohio Northern University will be e-mailed to all participating campers one week prior to camp..
Sunday: 4:30pm Arrival (Commuters: 6:15pm-8:30pm)
Monday: All day (Commuters: 9:15am-8:30pm)
Tuesday: All day (Commuters: 9:15am-8:30pm)
Wednesday: 3:30pm Check-Out (Commuters: 9:15am-3:30pm)