Field Player & Goalkeeper Residential Soccer Camp
Polar Bear Soccer Camps offer a Residential Camp for field players and goalkeepers.Register Online Now Download Paper Registration Form
The camp will provide an atmosphere where the two primary objectives are: Player Improvement and Having Fun. We want this camp to grow your child’s passion for soccer. The camp is open to boys and girls, ages 7-16!
Registration for this camp fills so quickly that we have expanded our capacity and added more coaches to keep your child’s experience personalized and fun! Even with the expanded registration we expect to hit capacity so register early to guarantee your fun today!
Is your child easily bored at practice by the repetitive drills?
Skip the drills- your child will love every minute!
Do they hate having to stand in line doing nothing just to get some touches on the ball?
Wait no longer! Our sessions are geared towards improving fundamental skills through enjoyable games and competition.
This is truly an experience where the campers don’t even realize that they are working on improving their skills because they are being taught to them through games and competitions. The majority of campers come back year after year because they believe that they are signing up for multiple days of games instead of skills! We want all campers to have a great experience and our goal is to have your child leave the camp with more skills than they had before they arrived.
Register Online Now Download Paper Registration Form
2018 Camp Info
When: July 15-18, 2018
Who: Boys and Girls ages 7-16
All Campers will receive:
- Position Specific Training – Improving the skills they use most
- Staying in Air-Conditioned Rooms
- Fun and Safe Soccer Environment
- Professional Instruction – all instructors are college coaches, high school coaches, or college soccer players and have passed the Polar Bear Soccer Camps coaching school
- Free ONU Soccer shirt
- Gatorade at the fields for every session and game
The cost for this 4-day, 3-night camp is only $345 if you register by May 1st! (After May 1st, it’s only $375).
If you have more than one family member attending individual soccer camp or would like to commute, please email us at email@example.com for more information on discounts that are available.
We also offer local youth soccer organization discounts – please check with us to see if your child’s youth soccer organization is one of our partners.
Camper Fee includes everything listed above as well as:
- Lodging in newly renovated Air Conditioned Residence Hall
- Meals in the newly renovated Ohio Northern University cafeteria
- Professional Coaching and Supervision
- An unforgettable summer camp experience and proven soccer development
A typical day will include the following during the on field training sessions:
- Warm-up/Stretching/Preview the Day
- Individual Skills (Ball Control) – The Polar Bear Way
- Daily Skill Instruction using Fun Games and Drills
- Daily Tactical Skill Instruction using Fun Games and Drills
- Team Games and Review the Day
We Guarantee that our Residential Camps Will:
- Be conducted in superior facilities by experienced, professional staff
- Provide an environment to push each player to the “next level”
- Expose players to college coaches and players and advanced soccer skills
- Give your child a summer experience they will remember forever
Campers will be housed in the AIR CONDITIONED college residence halls (two campers to a room). Three person rooms will NOT be available. Instruction and games will be conducted at the Ohio Northern University soccer fields (which include 6 full size soccer fields and 2 state-of-the-art turf fields).
Readily available. Lima Memorial and Bluffton Hospital are each only 15 minutes from campus. A First Aid Responder will be on location during all of the field sessions.
A list of what to bring as well as directions to Ohio Northern University will be e-mailed to all participating campers one week prior to camp..
2016 Camper Information Letter
Sunday: 4:30pm Arrival (Commuters: 6:15pm-8:30pm)
Monday: All day (Commuters: 9:15am-8:30pm)
Tuesday: All day (Commuters: 9:15am-8:30pm)
Wednesday: 3:30pm Check-Out (Commuters: 9:15am-3:30pm)