Led by the award winning coaching staff of the 2012 National Runner Up Ohio Northern University Men's Soccer, Polar Bear Soccer Camps provide soccer players of all ages a positive learning environment focusing on improving the technical, tactical, physical, and mental demands of the game.
To facilitate the player's development, we offer elite college prep camps, on-site day camps, residential team camps, individual field player camps, and goalkeeper camps. Polar Bear Soccer Camps players will be exposed to a professional curriculum and competitive settings so players may reach their full short and long term potential.
Brent Ridenour, Camp Director
Meet Our Staff
- 19 Seasons as Head Coach of Ohio Northern Men's Soccer
- Most wins by any coach in OAC History (Men or Women)
- 2012 NCAA National Runner Up
- 6 Consecutive NCAA Tournament Appearances
- 6 Time Ohio Athletic Conference Coach of the Year
- 2 Time Ohio Division III Coach of the Year
- NSCAA Great Lakes Region Coach of the Year - '11 & '12
First Class Facilities!
Polar Bear Soccer Camps also offers full use of the multifaceted facilities on the campus of Ohio Northern. ONU has just installed two lighted, state-of-the-art artificial turf fields, including one with only soccer lines!
Campers and teams have access to:
- meeting rooms
- indoor facilities (in case of inclement weather)
- 6 grass fields
- 2 brand new artificial turf fields
See what past campers had to say:
Thank you so much for putting on such a great camp. I am sure my daughter will be there next year! - Ben
My son loved it and felt he learned more to improve his game. - Ellen
Thank you for a wonderful camp. Both my daughter and my son had a great time. This camp really brought out their best. - Anastasia
It has been a pleasure coming to your camps and we look forward to more good things in the future. - Roger
Your camp was great, the new turf fields are awesome! - Sam, Camper U10